Posted to alt.home.repair

Default The Order in Which God Created

On Tuesday, May 30, 2017 at 6:10:44 AM UTC-5, Bod wrote:
Back up your own words, and prove "love" exists, or stop ragging on
people who believe in a God to provide proof a God exists.

You have a problem with sentience if you can't see and recognise love
when it is shown.

I feel the same way about people who can't see and recognize God exists.

Love for another human is tangible, believing in a non physical being
is not.

Bod,

What makes you think what we feel from the Lord is not tangible?
He makes his presence in my life very apparent.

-T

*tangible*

adjective

perceptible by touch.

Why is it that atheist soldiers always pray to God when they're in a foxhole and being shot at? ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

[8~{} Uncle Foxy Monster