Posted to sci.electronics.repair
Clifford Heath Clifford Heath is offline

Default Confused about Frequency Counters

On 29/05/17 03:43, wrote:
This one:
http://clayphillipsracecars.com/other/150-166.pdf
This is the manual that's upside down, which I posted about....

Till then, I'll read the manual.
(and wont have to stand on my head to do it).

Other people have also given you a method, but I thought it was worth
mentioning that the standard OSX (Mac) Preview app does PDF natively,
and it's trivial to invert, shuffle, delete, etc. Just show the page
thumbnails on the left, click on one, type Command-A to select all
pages, and hit Command-L twice to rotate. Command-S saves the rotated
file.

You can also select and delete individual pages, re-order pages, and
even drag pages in from another document. It's nice, and it's standard.

Clifford Heath.