Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Neon John Neon John is offline

Default Coin counter

On Sat, 27 May 2017 15:01:56 -0700, Larry Jaques
The HF one looks like the cheapest style on ebay, with terrible reviews
including that they take a nonstandard slightly shorter wrapper so you have
to buy theirs, so caveat emptor.

Check with your bank before you spend any time or money rolling your
coins. I recently changed banks. Neither the old one or the new one
will accept rolled coins. They said that they have to break them open
and put them in their state-of-the-art sorting and wrapping machine
that works practically at the speed of light.

At both banks, they would accept mixed coins and run them through
their sorter/counter for free. My new bank has a self-service machine
in the lobby. It prints out a ticket that one can take to a teller
and either deposit it or get cash.

John

John DeArmond
http://www.neon-john.com