Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Default Is there any Archive of Radio Shack schematics & manuals online?

On Saturday, 27 May 2017 19:22:15 UTC+1, wrote:
On Thu, 25 May 2017 19:39:59 -0500, "Dave M"
wrote:

Why don't you contact the owners of those sites and see if they would be
amenable to allowing you to set up a mirror of their manual collections?
That would go a long way toward insuring that the manuals would survive for
a reasonably long time (maybe outliving the site owners).

Dave M

Although it's possible, I dont have a website. Back in the 90's anyone
could make a simple HTML website, but these days that's no longer
possible.

It is. Google sites, no need for html even.

Plus, since I am on dialup, I much prefer just storing data on my own
computer. I have 1TB of storage space, so it's a lot easier to have it
right here at home.

need plenty of backups then.

I'm doubtful you'd get permission from a website, but the question is not what they say but who owns the copyright.

NT