Posted to alt.home.repair
Bod[_3_] Bod[_3_] is offline

Default The Order in Which God Created

On 29/05/2017 05:46, Muggles wrote:
On Mon, 29 May 2017 05:41:36 +0100, Bod wrote:
Hate and envy are not any of my traits.

So, I should just take your word for it?

No ,but if you met me, it would be obvious to you.
Actions speak louder than words, except in your
case it's the opposite.

I want you to prove what you say exists.
Why can't you do that? It should be simple.

Like I said, my wife will verify that I show her love by my actions.
You only have to ask her. Can you ask your god in person?
For all you know, your god might be a control freak playing a game.
Your god might be playing you like a fiddle.