Posted to alt.home.repair
Bod[_3_] Bod[_3_] is offline

Default The Order in Which God Created

On 29/05/2017 05:41, Muggles wrote:
On Mon, 29 May 2017 05:28:46 +0100, Bod wrote:
Did the voices in your head tell you this?

Did the voice in your head tell you that you love
your wife?

I don't have voices in my head. I show my love both
physically and emotionally. Something that you don't
appear to understand.

Prove you love your wife.

Prove love exists.
Simply telling me you SHOW love is not proof. It's simply your
interpretation of something you feel exists.

How is that any different from a belief in God?

Because my wife is real. Kindness is closely linked to love and that is
easily *physically* proven in the real world, with real people.