Posted to alt.home.repair
T[_6_] T[_6_] is offline

Default The Order in Which God Created

On 05/28/2017 06:21 AM, Cindy Hamilton wrote:
On Sunday, May 28, 2017 at 4:28:53 AM UTC-4, T wrote:

And evolution was never meant to be anything other than
science and as such is a moving target. 200 years from
today, there will be a theory to replace it and everyone
will laugh at evolution just as today we laugh at "caloric" and
the "first law of thermodynamics" (matter and energy can
neither be created or destroyed -- obviously not true).

Can you elaborate a little on this?

Cindy Hamilton

Hi Cindy,

Su

Caloric:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Caloric_theory

The caloric theory is an obsolete scientific theory that
heat consists of a self-repellent fluid called caloric
that flows from hotter bodies to colder bodies. Caloric
was also thought of as a weightless gas that could pass
in and out of pores in solids and liquids. The "caloric
theory" was superseded by the mid-19th century in favor
of the mechanical theory of heat, but nevertheless
persisted in some scientific literature€”particularly
in more popular treatments€”until the end of the 19th century

What brought its downfall was when canon makers drill bits
got dull such that no material was removed and the cooling
water boiled violently

1st law of Thermodynamics:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thermodynamics
The first law of thermodynamics is an expression of the
principle of conservation of energy. It states that energy
can be transformed (changed from one form to another),
but cannot be created or destroyed

Obviously this is not the case. Einstein's equation
Energy = Mass x (Universal Constant [speed of light]) squared
Put that to rest.

Examples:
Q. What is being transformed in a nuclear power plant?
A. Mass is being transformed into energy

Q. How are Transuranic elements formed?
A. By applying energy
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Transuranium_element

The theory of evolution is very nicely researched and documented.
There are "some holes in it though. This makes the field of research
fascinating as there are many more things to be discovered.
A couple of the biggies as 1) were are the mistakes and
2) how did certain things come about that would have killed
the animal in the process of getting there (a giraffe's neck
and exploring fire out of a bugs rear end for instance).

This is the thing about science. It is pealing the layers
off God creation. There will never be an end to it.
It is a moving target. Today's truths are always
tomorrows falsehoods. This is why turning science into
a religious belief system is foolish. Science and religoun
should never be mixed.

Since you are not a believer, let me tell your the rules
for Christians. Science is the study of God's creation.
Nothing more and nothing less. "That" God created
"all things visible and invisible (the universe)" is
a tenant of faith. "How" is not. That is your own
personal belief.

Those Christians who act like the Bible is a science book
are wildly misinterpreting it. The Bible is a book of
Theology and History. And the "days" spoken of by Saint
Moses are the "Lord's days", not human days. For starters,
Saint Moses use the word "day" before the earth was even
created. And it was never meant as science. It was meant
to explain that events in nature were just that and not
acts of the gods. Pagans at the time were really ****ed
at it, so this generation's pagan's wrath is nothing new.

And if the Lord decided to use evolution as one of
his methods of creation, then Glory be to God.
(Saint Moses actually spoke of it with the fish coming
on dry land and developing feet, which is probably where
the idea of evolution came about.)

As the Bible says:

And he hath given men skill, that he might be honoured
in his marvellous works.
-- Wisdom of Sirach (Apocrypha), chapter 38, v6, KJV:

Yours,
-T

p.s. We are living in the Seventh Day. We all await the
Eight Day and the second coming of our Lord.