Posted to alt.home.repair

Default DIY patio

On Sunday, May 28, 2017 at 6:34:48 PM UTC-5, Terry Coombs wrote:
On 5/28/2017 4:38 PM, Funky Munster wrote:
On 5/28/2017 5:10 PM, Terry Coombs wrote:
On 5/28/2017 3:31 PM, Travis Bickle wrote:
On 5/28/17 4:14 AM, Marta wrote:
What's the best way to make an inexpensive patio? Our priority is
reducing
mud tracked in on dog's feet.

Get rid of the mutt. Problem solved...

Around here that would be like getting rid of one of the kids ...
you must really be a heartless SOB to even suggest it . Dogs love
unconditionally , to the point of giving their life for you even if
you don't deserve it . I try hard to be worthy of our dog's love .
--

Snag

You probably a PITA freak who would step over a crying starving human
child to pick up a whining puppy? ”Œ( à²*_à²*)”˜

[8~{} Unc1e Funky M0nstur

You quite obviously don't know me . And you're not fooling anyone
with your sad attempt to spoof Unc .
--
Snag

On a scale of 1 to 10, what score would you give the troll? 1 being the worst and 10 being the best. A good troll has imagination and produces original content. Then there are the fanbois who follow you around. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

[8~{} Uncle Troll Monster