Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
[email protected] edhuntress2@gmail.com is offline

Default Centrifugal pump question

On Sunday, May 28, 2017 at 6:06:28 PM UTC-4, tyre biter wrote:
On 5/28/2017 3:59 PM, wrote:
After brushing up on impulse and momentum, and remembering that "pressure" is a frequently misleading term, I'm pretty sure I see what's happening.

-- Ed Huntress

Absolutely, your head is lodged in the toilet trap again, Crazy Eddy.

Poor biter. He must have really been stung when he found out he missed his IP geolocation "target" by over 20 miles. And he even had detailed latitude and longitude values for it, too! ggg

Now he can't get over it. He thought he was a clever troll, however cowardly. Now he's exposed that he's stupid, too.

--
Ed Huntress