Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Battery capacity testing

On Sun, 28 May 2017 07:33:45 -0400, "Jim Wilkins"
wrote:

"Larry Jaques" wrote in message
.. .
On Fri, 26 May 2017 11:14:43 -0400, "Jim Wilkins"
wrote:

"Larry Jaques" wrote in message
On Thu, 25 May 2017 07:53:31 -0400, "Jim Wilkins"
wrote:

Yes, I finally came to that realization yesterday after having
some
fun with you. So solly.

Don't be. I've intentionally chosen proofreaders who would take
everything the wrong way when I was ambiguous. That's why I wrote
the
"press any key" routine that faked a crash on Alt or Shift.

snort Have you seen these? http://tinyurl.com/yb93b6f8

Cute, but just a one-time sight gag unless you can write a routine
that detects and responds to them.

Yeah, it's only good for people walking by your keyboard and finding
the infamous ANY key. I wonder how many they sell at $26 a pop!

I've used Dial-A-Prayer for that sort of prank. It's an ominous
warning when -they- call -you-, right? (transfer the call)

Eek! (running away) I had a nice church lady spittin' nails a while
back when she read the sign on my front window. I didn't have to
answer the door, and I could hear her through the window and see her
through the translucent white curtain. She wanted to spew religion at
me and that sign made her show her true colors. I'll bet the man with
her never went out with her again. He left with a smile on his face,
following behind her. http://tinyurl.com/hyefhtu

--
I started out with nothing and
I still have most of it left!