Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Bendable corded curtain tracks

In article ,
John Rumm wrote:
On 28/05/2017 09:28, Mark Allread wrote:
On Sun, 28 May 2017 08:18:34 +0000, DerbyBorn wrote:

https://www.polesandblinds.com/swish...hand-bendable-
plastic-curtain-track-set-wall-or-ceiling-fix/

+1 we've used swish in our places and they are reliable IME.

Other places will probably also stock them if you wanted to run a price
comparison.

Yup that looks plausible... thanks, I had missed those.

I found some ali "silent gliss" ones that had fully enclosed cording and
could be forward and reverse bent, but it seems you have to order those
bent to your spec.

Yes. There are tracks that can be bent by hand and corded - like the sort
used round hospital beds. But don't look very attractive, and usually need
a very gentle bend.

The purpose bent ones look very good - with the cords all concealed.

--
*Microsoft broke Volkswagen's record: They only made 21.4 million bugs.

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.