Paul A

Default Looking for DC voltage actuated water valve that interfaces to shower head

"Joe Blo" wrote in message
om...
I live in an apartment where the shower can take quite a while for hot
water to flow through the shower head and the temperature to
stabilize. I already have my coffee maker & towel warmer on an X10
home automation system.
I am searching for a plumbing attachment that attaches the end of a
shower head that has an electrically actuated valve (low voltage DC)
to allow water to flow so I can interface it to my home automation
system via a DC adapter.
This will allow my shower to automatically start in the morning.
To those who are lacking electricity knowledge, I am not at all
talking about using dangerous voltages near water. So please dont
misunder my post.
Thanks

You might find what you want in the area of underground lawn sprinklers
which use valves similar to what you are asking.