Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Coin counter

On Fri, 26 May 2017 11:46:28 -0400, "Carl Ijames"

On 2017-05-25, Larry Jaques wrote:
On Wed, 24 May 2017 08:29:44 -0700, pyotr filipivich
wrote:

[ ... ]

Harbor freight has a coin sorter for sale. Battery operated/.

https://www.harborfreight.com/money-...ter-98052.html

I'll have to grab one of those. Coin rolls are much easier to sling
around than coffee cans, I'll bet. I'd also like to find an aluminum
magnet which could separate the aluminum pennies from the solid
coppers.

The HF one looks like the cheapest style on ebay, with terrible reviews
including that they take a nonstandard slightly shorter wrapper so you have
to buy theirs, so caveat emptor.

Thanks, Carl.

--
I started out with nothing and