BruceR

Default Looking for DC voltage actuated water valve that interfaces to shower head

A better and less wasteful way to do this would be with a Laing
Auto-Circ (http://www.autocirc.com/Autocirc.htm). It easily installs
under the sink in your bathroom and attaches to the hot and cold lines.
When turned on it pumps water from the hot line back to the cold side so
hot water water is always available. Then you'll have instant hot water
at the sink and within a few seconds at the shower. It has a built in
timer or you can adapt it for X10 control.
If anyone here wants one, I have a few brand new ones left over from a
recent construction project that I can sell for $99 each plus postage.

Joe Blo wrote:
I live in an apartment where the shower can take quite a while for hot
water to flow through the shower head and the temperature to
stabilize. I already have my coffee maker & towel warmer on an X10
home automation system.
I am searching for a plumbing attachment that attaches the end of a
shower head that has an electrically actuated valve (low voltage DC)
to allow water to flow so I can interface it to my home automation
system via a DC adapter.
This will allow my shower to automatically start in the morning.
To those who are lacking electricity knowledge, I am not at all
talking about using dangerous voltages near water. So please dont
misunder my post.
Thanks