Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
[email protected] edhuntress2@gmail.com is offline

Default Coin counter

On Tuesday, May 23, 2017 at 7:08:12 PM UTC-4, Tom Gardner wrote:
I have 8 3-pound coffee cans full of change. Very standard mix
collected over the past 20 years. I want to have somebody run it all
thro3ugh a machine and give me cash or a check. The 2local grocery
store charges 10% and a wholesaler that I used to buy pop for the
machine will do it for 5%. My local banks don't have a machine. Isn't
there a better choice? Any ideas who might have a machine and doesn't
charge much? How much do you think is in those coffee cans?

I'm curious: Why did you save all those coins if sorting and wrapping them is such a pain in the ass? I make sure I use my change as fast as I can. No sorting. No wrapping. No fees. Net income: nigher than if you pay to sort and wrap.

--
Ed Huntress