Posted to alt.home.repair
Vld5491 Vld5491 is offline

Default Normal A/C on / off cycle durations?

replying to Denco AC - Carrier Dealer - 28, Vld5491 wrote:

Denco - AC - Carrier dealer you know I am from California and just had a new
AC condenser, coil and furnace replaced. I am experiencing exactly the same as
one of your customer after upgrading my AC to a 4t from a 3t unit, it now
running like 8-10 mins and shuts down from 18 - 22 mins. But I was wondering
cause I have not seen my electric bill after this installation, would this
lower or raise my electricity bill?Thanks

--
for full context, visit https://www.homeownershub.com/mainte...ns-128958-.htm