Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Asbestos in yer water...

On 26/05/17 20:28, Chris Hogg wrote:
On Fri, 26 May 2017 20:17:58 +0100, The Natural Philosopher
wrote:

On 26/05/17 18:16, Chris Hogg wrote:
On Fri, 26 May 2017 17:38:34 +0100, Bill wrote:

In message , Harry Bloomfield
writes
The Natural Philosopher laid this down on his screen :
So why don't they just hose down asbestos when thy pull it out of
buildings? And then chuck it in a pond to get rid of it?

Where is the money to be made and white suits to be worn in doing that?

I was always taught that white asbestos and talc were similar
chemically.

So I have always been very careful who I kissed.

And where you kissed them http://www.medscape.com/viewarticle/859485
;-)

You may have access to that site, but no one else will..

Did you try it? It didn't ask me to log in.

Well it did me

If no one else can see it,
try this "Researchers studied more than 2,000 women with ovarian
cancer and a similar-sized control group who were free of disease.
Overall, they found a 33% increase in the risk of ovarian cancer with
genital talc use" from here http://tinyurl.com/j67xxdx

Ah yes. shave your pussy and talc it instead of washing it every time
you pee.