geoff

Default bbc2 series - homes, interiors and style

In message , Julian Fowler
writes
On 2 Jul 2003 08:44:11 -0700, (louisa)
wrote:

Endemol Television are making a brand new series about style and
interiors for BBC2 reflecting the nations taste and style through
Britain's homes. This primetime BBC2 series is currently looking for
women with a strong sense of style, fashion and flair to take part:
women who not only take pride in their appearance and who like to look
good but who have also put a great deal of time, effort and thought
into the way in which they have decorated their homes - I would
particularly love to hear from women who are not afraid to use bold
colours or very modern decor in their homes.

Hmmm ... not sure how appropriate this ng is for such a programme.
I'm probably not far wrong in saying that when a typical d-i-y-er
chooses between different paints, the main criteria a

* which brand of brilliant white
* matt or silk
* liquid or non-drip

You mean - "what have I got left over in the shed?"
--
geoff