Posted to alt.home.repair
Bod[_3_] Bod[_3_] is offline

Default What is electric shock drowning?

On 26/05/2017 09:02, Uncle Monster wrote:
On Wednesday, May 24, 2017 at 7:41:34 AM UTC-5, Diesel wrote:
Uncle Monster
Tue, 23
May 2017 20:34:16 GMT in alt.home.repair, wrote:

Be careful around docks if you're swimming. I've come across
electrical wires dipped into the water from a dock in the same
lake where the teenaged girl was killed. Me and my brother
repaired the wiring at a marina on Smith Lake where the electrical
system around the docks was incredibly dangerous. Some people got
shocked but thankfully no one was killed. Everyone please be safe
around the water this summer and watch those kids. ヽ(ヅ)ノ

http://www.al.com/news/huntsville/in...hat_is_electri
c_shock_drownin.html

[8~{} Uncle Shocked Monster

A few years ago, a couple of young boys also suffered the same fate
around here.

https://usnews.newsvine.com/_news/20...ssee-lake?lite

I've been where they passed away many times, on boating trips...It
was a tragic event. And, it could have been prevented. One of
them died on site, the other in the hospital the next day.
--

It rips my heart out when I hear or see news of children being killed. I'm still incensed about the young girls and their parents being killed by the Muslim scum suicide bomber at the concert in England. ”Œ( à²*_à²*)”˜

[8~{} Uncle Angry Monster

Me too, but out of this atrocity comes some good news. Our police have
arrested about a dozen more of the bombers acclomplices in terror, that
were found to have links to the evil git.
This will have thwarted several more bombings on the face of it.