Posted to uk.d-i-y
Jim Jim is offline

Default How to de-scale a loo that is connected to a Septic tank?

"michael adams" Wrote in message:

"jim" k wrote in message .. .
"michael adams" Wrote in message:

"jim" k wrote in message ...

Who suggested the stains were "all the way" to the rim? Oh you did.

That's the usual pattern of staining in a lavatory bowl.
The water flows down the back of the bowl from the rim
depositing tiny amounts of limescale as it does
so which build up over time.

For you perhaps.

Not just for me.

Not for me :-)

Why did you snip the second paragraph I wonder ?

Questions questions

I thought your solution to this problem, something which
will dissolve limescale overnight with no need for scraping
covered all typical situations. Not only your own where
apparently you only get limescale under the waterline.

Your thoughts are a large part of your confusion.

If only you'd stuck to the septic tank end of this
discussion you might have stood a better chance but
you allowed me to side track you into a discussion
of acids and toilet bowls which are clearly your
weak points.

Are they your strong points?

So much so that you're now feigning amnesia and
a highly untypical pattern of limescale deposits
around your bowl

Where do I "feign amnesia"?

You need to clean your ****ter more often -sack the Polish maid!

Do you live in a hard water area?

I only ask as you already admitted you've never had a septic tank
& know nothing about them yet still *felt* qualified to profer &
defend your own advice to others.... Gotcha!

Now you are claiming you have expertise about limescale deposits
in toilet bowls...what a life you you've led of is it just more
bull****? :-D

I suppose I should also ask if you actually use a toilet :-D

PS Have you read the thread yet and answered your other question
you keep (somewhat desperately) bleating about?

Chin chin

--
Jim K

----Android NewsGroup Reader----