Posted to rec.woodworking
dpb dpb is offline

Default CPSC Proposes New Safety Rule for Tablesaws

On 05/25/2017 5:56 PM, wrote:

I don't see any productivity numbers or opportunity costs in there.

That's the summary net, not the analysis.

And note I didn't say I thought it necessarily was a great (or even
good) one; just that they're required to at least go through the motions.

If fact, if one wanted to contest the implementation, I suspect there's
a good spot to attack but it would take more in-depth analysis than just
writing "I disagree" to make a strong enough argument that they would
actually have to do something in response.