Posted to sci.electronics.repair
[email protected] oldschool@tubes.com is offline

Default Is there any Archive of Radio Shack schematics & manuals online?

On Wed, 24 May 2017 17:38:07 -0500, "Dave M"
wrote:

Dave M wrote:
Dave M wrote:
wrote:
I recall when Radio Shack had schematics for every one of their
items. Brands like Archer, Micronta, Tandy, Realistic etc.

Radio shack items will be around for a long time, and I have many of
them. But the website is gone.

If anyone knows a URL that has all the schamatics, please post it. I
may go on a downloading binge and download all the schamatics and
manuals, before they are completely gone.

I used to think that webites remained on the web forever, but that
is not the case. Had I known then, what I know now, I would have
downloaded this stuff long ago.

https://www.manualslib.com/brand/radio-shack/ seems to have a fairly
large assortment of manuals for all sorts of RS stuff.

Dave M

The web site above also has a few Micronta and Realistic manuals as
well as RS brand.

Another repository at https://www.manualagent.com/radio-shack

Dave M

Yet another at http://www.manualsdir.com/brands/radio-shack.html

Dave M

Doing a little research on my own, I ran across this site.
http://www.repeater-builder.com/radi...ack-index.html

It has info and schematics for a lot of the RadioShack Ham gear,
including scanners, weather radios, test equipment and more. They do NOT
encourage other R.S. consumer electronics (I wish they would), but it's
a decent site, even if it's a bit disorganized.

Best of all, no f**king Capchas......