Posted to uk.d-i-y
James Wilkinson Sword[_4_] James Wilkinson Sword[_4_] is offline

Default General election

On Sat, 13 May 2017 20:15:09 +0100, Rod Speed wrote:

"James Wilkinson Sword" wrote in message
news
On Sat, 13 May 2017 02:30:41 +0100, Rod Speed
wrote:

"James Wilkinson Sword" wrote in message
news On Thu, 11 May 2017 21:37:06 +0100, Rod Speed
wrote:

"James Wilkinson Sword" wrote in message
news On Thu, 11 May 2017 20:29:05 +0100, Rod Speed

wrote:

"James Wilkinson Sword" wrote in message
news On Wed, 10 May 2017 23:47:00 +0100, Rod Speed

wrote:

"James Wilkinson Sword" wrote in message
news On Sun, 07 May 2017 22:27:12 +0100, Rod Speed

wrote:

"James Wilkinson Sword" wrote in message
news On Sun, 07 May 2017 21:37:53 +0100, Rod Speed

wrote:

"James Wilkinson Sword" wrote in message
news As for them wanting a SECOND independance referendum, that's
ridiculous and has ****ed half of us off.

All irrelevant now Britain is leaving the EU.

Not if Scotland separates and rejoins it.

I meant that May wont be having a second referendum now.

If Scotland gets independance, we might try to rejoin.

No might about it, sure to do that, and will succeed in joining
too.

I doubt the EU will let us,

Corse they will when they let the dregs like Romania and Poland join.

The EU will disappear in it's entirety soon anyway.

Bet it doesn't. It may well end up rather different than it is
now, but its being doing that ever since it started anyway.

Ever since Brexit, the other countries are thinking about leaving too.

They were thinking about that long before BRexit.

Not according to the media.

The media is completely irrelevant and there was plenty
of the media reporting that other countrys had some
who wanted to leave line Marine Le Pen LONG before
the BRexit result. Even you should have noticed UKIP
and should even have noticed other MEPs who said
that they wanted their country to leave the EU too
and had go elected on that platform too.

So everything in the papers is a lie?

http://www.express.co.uk/news/world/...-Frexit-Grexit

The **** is about to hit the fan.

Nope, no one else will even get a
referendum on leaving, you watch.

Not according to the media.

The media is completely irrelevant on that.

Have fun listing even a single country where the politician
that decides that that country has a referendum will happen
has said that they should have a referendum on that or one
that say has a constitution that says that there will be a
referendum if say enough sign a petition to have one where
there is any prospect of enough signing that to get that.

That's the longest sentence I've ever seen.

Plenty countries are telling it to **** off.

Only one has had a majority vote to leave.

Only one has had a referendum so far.

And no one else will have a referendum, you watch.

Not according to the media.

Record's stuck.

You do it regularly.

It's a silly little failure of a club.

It has ensure that you stupid europeans don't try to rip
each others throats out in every single generation at vast
cost which bankrupts countrys stupid enough to try that.

You stupid europeans have been doing that for millennia
now and have finally come to your senses on that.

And a free trade area over the whole
of europe makes a lot of sense too.

You don't need a club for trade.

But you do need a formal agreement to have a FREE TRADE area.

No, you just need common sense.

Free trade agreements don't work like that.

There is no reason for any country in the entire world to charge any
customs.

Even sillier than you usually manage when a country
chooses to protect a local industry that would otherwise
not be able to compete very well with imports.

If the company can't compete, they should go under.

Have fun listing even a single country
that has a car industry that has no dutys
or tariffs on any cars or car components
except within a free trade areas which is
a subset of the entire world.

I never said they did, I said they should. Clearly free trade worked within the EU, so it could work worldwide.

And we don't want to be told what shape our bananas have to be, or what
wattage our vacuum cleaners must be.

No other free trade area has anything
even remotely like that stupidity.

Or anything like the EP either.

The EU does.

The word OTHER was there for a reason.

But it's the EU we want rid of.

Since I'm English by blood, I may just leave.

I don't they care what you do.

And I thought you loved me.

Just another of your pathetic little drug crazed psychotic
fantasys.

Aren't I the only person who replies to your posts?

Nope. You're actually in a minority.

That's what I just said,

Nope. You are a minority of those who do reply to my posts.

Exactly, **** all people talk to you.

Lot more talk to me than talk to you.

Incorrect.

Nope. Only 3 people talk to you, me, Dave the
sot and that other person with the 3 letter name.

In my "replies to me" folder, I have (and this is only unread messages):

Rod Speed
Norman Wells
Meanie
Oren
Janet
Frank
rbowman
notbob
vidcapper
Peter Duncanson [BrE]
cahrles
GordonD
Peter T. Daniels
Tony Cooper
Peter Young
The Todal

[can't be bothered looking further through it]

And which of us has a "Who or what is Rod Speed" page?

That's there because I ****ed that fool over so very
comprehensively that its still desperately licking its
wounds quite literally DECADES after.

But so many people refer to that page.

And only Dave the sot and me reply to yours.

Funny how I can't keep up with replies to me.

Yes, you are that stupid.

And that's not funny, its pathetic.

You said hardly anyone replies to me, so why do I have hundreds of posts
in my replies folder?

Because you are so pathetic that you can't even
manage to keep up with the few you do get.

Maybe I have more of a life than you?

Mowing lawns, hoovering, watering your indoor plants ?

Yeah, right.

Those take up **** all time. Watering plants is 5 minutes every 3 days. Mowing lawns is half an hour every 2 weeks in the warmer half of the year. Hoovering is 10 minutes once a week.

And working class people arent necessarily poor people
anyway.

That's what it means.

Nope, it JUST means they do that sort of work.

And that sort of work doesn't pay much.

Irrelevant to what is working class.

And quite a bit of working class work
pays very well indeed, particularly in
the oil and gas industry and mining etc.

I'd call them middle class.

More fool you. A drill rigger isnt middle class.

They make far more money than a dustman.

And are still working class anyway.

Money is what decides your class.

Wrong.

Nobody agrees:

Another lie.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Social_class

Doesn't say anything like your ****.

Everybody knows that class is based on income.

Wota stunning line in rational argument you have there.

What's wrong with it?

Everything.

You have no substance to your argument.

We all swooned at the substance in yours.

Now you're just contradicting instead of arguing.

Corse you never ever do anything like that yourself, eh ?

I always make sure my argument has substance.

That's a sign of low intelligence that is.

You shouldn't be so hard on yourself, you might end
up topping yourself. Not that we'd mind if you did.

What a childish remark. I was clearly talking about you.

Snobs have huge mansions and speak like the Queen. Chavs live on
benefits and live in council flats.

And a chav that wins lotto etc is still a chav.

No,

Yep.

they get snobby and bigheaded.

Doesn't make them middle class.

Yes it does.

Even sillier than you usually manage.

Money changes what you're like.

Didn't change me.

Aussies aren't human.

Any 2 year old could leave that for dead.

Yer all descendants of convicts, and Americans are all descendants of people who fled the UK.

Get one to help you before posting again.

If anyone is actually stupid enough to let you anywhere near one.

I can't understand what 2 year olds say.

Middle class people do not have to run their own business.

Yes, clearly anglican ministers, doctors employed by the
NHS, managers working for a salary etc are all middle class.

Correct.

So money doesn't decide your class.

Those people you listed have a medium amount of money.

Not those that end up with **** all because their ****ed up
their investments. They are still middle class with **** all money.

They become lower class when they live in a council flat.

Nope. And they don't live in council flats anyway.

If you have **** all, where else would you live?

Somewhere cheap, bludge off the relos usually
with the middle class fallen on hard times. They
wouldn't be seen dead in a council flat.

Might not have rich relos.

Don't need to be rich.

Can't bludge of those who aren't rich.

Corse you can. You can bludge of anyone who has
more than you do. Even chavs bludge off each other.

But you won't get much because they don't have much.

Adam certainly isnt.

Then he isn't working class.

Corse an electrician is working class.

There's an electrician three doors down from me. Hardly
working
class.
He runs his own business and owns three properties.

Adam doesn't do that.

Thought he was in charge of underlings?

Foremen are still working class. And in the past
most of the working class had apprentices and
that's the only underlings he has.

Depends what he gets paid.

Nope, there have always been some of the working
class that get much better paid than the dregs of the
working class. Its what they do that determine whether
they are middle class or working class or a toff.

If they get more money, they become snobbier.

Nope. They stay chavs.

Money corrupts.

Hasn't corrupted me.

What are your total assets?

Leaves yours for dead. I'm rolling in it.

I see, so you won't admit the number.

Yep, none of your business. And I don't want you chavs
showing up and trying to grab it, the rotty would makes
such a racket that it would wake the neighbours and using
the shotty on you would be even worse in that regard.

I can only assume that you aren't rich then.

Yes, you actually are that stupid.

You're hiding your alleged riches,

Nope. Everyone who knows me
personally knows I am rolling in it.

But as I said, you hide it from the group.

In spades with the kids who I told that if the bank wouldn't
lend them the money to buy the house they wanted, that
I would be happy to do a private mortgage instead.

I don't know your kids so I can't confirm that.

They want handouts.

Corse you never ever do that yourself, eh ?

I take whatever's available, I'm a scrounger at heart.

And yet you don't vote Labour.

Because I don't want any money I earn to go to someone
else.

It does anyway.

Moreso with Labour.

Nope, they don't get any more tax out of you than the torys
do.

Tories are making cutbacks to the NHS etc. Labour increase
that
spending.

Irrelevant to whether labour got more money out of you or
not.

It's very relevant. If they spend more they need more taxes
fund
it.

Nope, they just run up the deficit. And since you are a
tax avoider, they don't get more money out of you anyway.

Labour run up the defecit then the tories have to try to fix it.

And they cant fix it by getting more money out of you.

They fix it by stopping wasting money on things like te NHS and
child
benefits.

Not possible, they'd be out of a job if
they were stupid enough to do that.

Lots of voters would love to pay way less taxes.

Sure, but any polly actually stupid enough to wind up
the NHS and child benefits now would be out of a job so
fast that its feet wouldn't even touch the ****ing ground.

********.

Fact.

Plenty of us are fed up of paying for chavs' medical expenses and kids.

Sure, but nothing even remotely like enough
to get the NHS and child benefits scrapped.

They're on their way out.

Like hell the NHS is.

As long as we keep the Tories in, they will keep hacking away at it and reducing the money sucking system.

Loads would vote for such a change.

How odd that sweet **** all do for the libertarian partys
that have that as their policy. Bet you can't even name
them they are so completely politically irrelevant.

I once voted Libertarian. They rarely have an MP for me to vote for
though.

Which should tell even someone as stupid as you
what the electoral prospects are for them, even if
you were too stupid to notice how few votes those
too stupid to work that out actually got.

Everyone has to start somewhere.

And even you have noticed that they have given up after that result.

Or just for this mini election that was called too early.

Remove the drain on our money.

Remove your benefits, bludger.

If there were no benefits, people wouldn't be made poor in the first
place by huge taxes.

The real poor pay **** all in the way of taxes.

But they start out having a medium amount of money,

Nope, the real poor are those whose entire income is benefits
or less than that because they arent entitled to benefits.

and are taxed to death

Even a 20% VAT isnt taking them to death.

Its taking a fifth of their money. And plenty poor folk weren't always that poor.

making them poor.

They are already poor if their entire income is benefits
and those arent even taxed anyway. The govt just takes
some of what it pays them in benefits back in tax.

Which is utterly pointless paperwork.

They only pay the VAT and gambling
taxes and grog and cigarette taxes.

And so on and so forth.

There is no and so on and so forth with the
real poor whose entire income is benefits
and they don't actually pay any tax at all
anyway, the govt just takes back part of
what it hands them in benefits.

Taxes at every corner.

Even sillier than you usually manage.

And even a 20% VAT isnt going to make anyone
with a decent income poor, and isnt a huge tax.

It is when combined with all the others. 400% petrol tax FFS!

The real poor don't have cars so don't buy petrol.

Funny how the council estates round here are full of cars, parked on the street in the way. There was actually talk of providing cars to people on benefits as a human right!

They've just stopped child benefits for more than two kids.

And so they should. Completely stupid to be taxing everyone,
pumping that money thru the system and then straight back to
the same people the money was collected from in the first place.

There shouldn't be any child benefits for anyone
except those whose kids would starve without it.

And it shouldn't be possible to spend the benefits
on grog and cigarettes and gambling etc, just on
what those kids eat and clothes for them to wear etc.

Should be no benefits at all.

Most of the voters don't like seeing dead little kids in the gutter.

Most of the voters don't care for chavs breeding 10 kids each.

Which is why the torys eliminated the child benefits for more than 2
brats.

At last. Hopefully that's only the first step.

Not a chance, you watch.

First time it's reduced in my whole lifetime.

Another lie. Maggie did quite a bit of reducing of that.

Not that I noticed.

The only reason the Tories don't cut taxes is they're trying
get rid of the debt the Labour government put us in.

Mindlessly simplistic.

But true.

Nope.

Prove it.

No need, its obvious.

It's obvious you're wrong.

Whatever.

Try some research.

Been doing that since long before you were even born, thanks.

Allegedly.

Even you should be able to find it cited.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United...rity_programme

Irrelevant to what research I have been doing since before you were even
born.

Before I was born is not relevant to what the Tories are currently doing.

--
Phone answering machine message: 'If you want to buy marijuana, press the hash key.'