Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Coin counter

On Wed, 24 May 2017 08:29:44 -0700, pyotr filipivich
wrote:

Tom Gardner on Tue, 23 May 2017 19:08:15 -0400 typed
I have 8 3-pound coffee cans full of change. Very standard mix
collected over the past 20 years. I want to have somebody run it all
thro3ugh a machine and give me cash or a check. The 2local grocery
store charges 10% and a wholesaler that I used to buy pop for the
machine will do it for 5%. My local banks don't have a machine. Isn't
there a better choice? Any ideas who might have a machine and doesn't
charge much? How much do you think is in those coffee cans?

Harbor freight has a coin sorter for sale. Battery operated/.

https://www.harborfreight.com/money-...ter-98052.html

I'll have to grab one of those. Coin rolls are much easier to sling
around than coffee cans, I'll bet. I'd also like to find an aluminum
magnet which could separate the aluminum pennies from the solid
coppers.

Grants Pass has just been blessed in the last 2 weeks with a brand
spankin' new Harbor Freight! Ground has been broken for the new
In-n-Out Burger, too. And we're on track to getting a second fire for
faster internet smoke signals. It's a big city now. Garsh!

--
I started out with nothing and
I still have most of it left!