Posted to sci.electronics.repair
Dave M[_5_] Dave M[_5_] is offline

Default Is there any Archive of Radio Shack schematics & manuals online?

Dave M wrote:
Dave M wrote:
wrote:
I recall when Radio Shack had schematics for every one of their
items. Brands like Archer, Micronta, Tandy, Realistic etc.

Radio shack items will be around for a long time, and I have many of
them. But the website is gone.

If anyone knows a URL that has all the schamatics, please post it. I
may go on a downloading binge and download all the schamatics and
manuals, before they are completely gone.

I used to think that webites remained on the web forever, but that
is not the case. Had I known then, what I know now, I would have
downloaded this stuff long ago.

https://www.manualslib.com/brand/radio-shack/ seems to have a fairly
large assortment of manuals for all sorts of RS stuff.

Dave M

The web site above also has a few Micronta and Realistic manuals as
well as RS brand.

Another repository at https://www.manualagent.com/radio-shack

Dave M

Yet another at http://www.manualsdir.com/brands/radio-shack.html