Posted to uk.d-i-y
Richard[_10_] Richard[_10_] is offline

Default OT. The worm is turning. Hopefully.

"Chris Hogg" wrote in message

On Wed, 24 May 2017 08:53:27 +0100, The Natural Philosopher
wrote:

On 24/05/17 08:29, Chris Hogg wrote:
On Tue, 23 May 2017 23:59:35 -0700 (PDT), harry
wrote:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O6ZWOH-bMO0

She's very good isn't she?
Much better than May.

'She' being Jayda Fransen. I see she was arrested in Kent a few days
ago on suspicion of inciting religious hatred and is now banned from
several locations there. http://tinyurl.com/kffeh2c More on her
exploits here http://tinyurl.com/jlfelbm Oh, and she's an immigrant
too http://tinyurl.com/lm32oup

How soon before the police come knocking on your door, Harry?

Gosh you have gone to a huge amount of trouble to discredit harry and
his chums.

Not really. I'd never heard of the woman, and did a quick google
search. No trouble at all.

One wonders why....

Perhaps I'm sick of Harry's racist bigotry...

And what are your views about Islamist terrorists?