Posted to uk.d-i-y
michael adams[_6_] michael adams[_6_] is offline

Default X Ray Specs?

"TMH" wrote in message news

Any comments on this?

https://walabot.com/diy?utm_source=F...x Vid_Reverse

Gadgeteer review

http://the-gadgeteer.com/2016/11/15/walabot-diy-review/

quote

I hate to say it, but I find the Walabot DIY a clumsy, mediocre electronic stud
finder that requires a semi-dedicated Android smartphone to work with the results
not worth the effort. A $20-30 electronic stud finder requires no prep time or hassle
to get the job done. I grant you the Walabot DIY can locate water pipes and electrical
wiring but anyone with any experience at all would know the approximate location
of either in a bust into a wall or demolition type of situation. The DIY is normally
$249 but is currently on sale for $199.either way, it's a relatively expensive (niche)
tool that a homeowner may use a handful of times or a professional might never need.

/quote

As with reviews of the same model of a cheap stud finder you can find some users who
rave about
them and others who can't seem to work out how to use them.

michael adams