Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Coin counter

Tom Gardner on Tue, 23 May 2017 19:08:15 -0400 typed
I have 8 3-pound coffee cans full of change. Very standard mix
collected over the past 20 years. I want to have somebody run it all
thro3ugh a machine and give me cash or a check. The 2local grocery
store charges 10% and a wholesaler that I used to buy pop for the
machine will do it for 5%. My local banks don't have a machine. Isn't
there a better choice? Any ideas who might have a machine and doesn't
charge much? How much do you think is in those coffee cans?

Harbor freight has a coin sorter for sale. Battery operated/.

https://www.harborfreight.com/money-...ter-98052.html
--
pyotr filipivich