Posted to alt.home.repair
micky micky is offline

Default microhydroelectric power

Have any of you heard of microhydroelectric power? Do you know anyone
using it? Do you knwo anything about it?

I think it's this guy who has a hydroelectric generating station no
bigger than a big microwave oven in a little stream by his house.
https://www.homepower.com/articles/m...tric-evolution

His stream only runs some of the time, but mine runs 27/7/365. It's
only about 60 feet from the house. Burying the cable would be
difficult because there are an awful lot of rocks. I can barely
plant a flower. OTOH the cable guy had no trouble wiggling the cable
an inch or two into the ground. I just have to do the same thing 4 to
8 times.