Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default OT. The worm is turning. Hopefully.

On 24/05/17 09:05, Chris Hogg wrote:
On Wed, 24 May 2017 08:53:27 +0100, The Natural Philosopher
wrote:

On 24/05/17 08:29, Chris Hogg wrote:
On Tue, 23 May 2017 23:59:35 -0700 (PDT), harry
wrote:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O6ZWOH-bMO0

She's very good isn't she?
Much better than May.

'She' being Jayda Fransen. I see she was arrested in Kent a few days
ago on suspicion of inciting religious hatred and is now banned from
several locations there. http://tinyurl.com/kffeh2c More on her
exploits here http://tinyurl.com/jlfelbm Oh, and she's an immigrant
too http://tinyurl.com/lm32oup

How soon before the police come knocking on your door, Harry?

Gosh you have gone to a huge amount of trouble to discredit harry and
his chums.

Not really. I'd never heard of the woman, and did a quick google
search. No trouble at all.

One wonders why....

Perhaps I'm sick of Harry's racist bigotry...

Well it isn't as if bombs set of by random white right wing people were
routinely slaughtering dozens, is it? So he has something of a point.

However I killfiled the **** years aqo for his indefensible support of
solar panels

--
The New Left are the people they warned you about.