Posted to alt.home.repair
Diesel Diesel is offline

Default Solar Roof Read reply Solar is joke

Mark Lloyd
Tue, 23 May 2017 16:02:18 GMT in alt.home.repair, wrote:

On 05/22/2017 08:18 PM, Muggles wrote:

[snip]

I was gone all day, and when I loaded this group this evening it
wanted to d/l 300 posts. After my filters deleted all the junk,
cross posts, and trolls I only had 66 our of the 300 posts that
were left to read.

I didn't notice the numbers, but I did see similar this morning,
after filtering out some obvious junk posters.

BTW, I'm using Thunderbird and wish there was a way to make a
filter affect multiple groups.

NewsProxy. G