Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.slack
Colonel Edmund J. Burke[_19_] Colonel Edmund J. Burke[_19_] is offline

Default UNCLE MOBSTER TALKS ABOUT "Pipe Dope"

On 5/23/2017 6:22 PM, Uncle Monster wrote:
On Tuesday, May 23, 2017 at 8:00:17 PM UTC-5, Terry Coombs wrote:
I grew up believing in pipe dope for all kinds of plumbing
connections - gas , liquid , etc . WHY IS IT then that when I use it to
mount a cutoff valve on a PVC fitting it leaks virtually every time ?

The pipe dope I recommend that I never had a problem using on any threaded pipe joint is made by RectumSeal.

Miss Recktum sure coulda used somma that stuff. She gots a leaky
colostomy bag that leaks at the threads where it attaches to her
****-filled colon.
Disgusting to say the least.