Posted to alt.home.repair
T[_6_] T[_6_] is offline

Default plumbers putty

On 05/23/2017 09:03 PM, Bill wrote:
T wrote:
On 05/23/2017 07:58 PM, Bill wrote:
Gordon Shumway wrote:
On Tue, 23 May 2017 17:29:36 -0700, T wrote:

On 05/23/2017 05:17 PM, Bill wrote:
T wrote:
On 05/23/2017 04:40 PM, Bill wrote:
T wrote:
On 05/23/2017 04:30 PM, Bill wrote:
T wrote:
Hi All,

Is Plumber's Putty drinking water safe, or should you
only use it on waste water lines?

Many thanks,
-T
You're looking for an answer to this on a newsgroup???

Yes as a matter of fact. There is a lot of wonderful
intellectual property on this group and folks
don't mind sharing.
Idiot, No, folks don't mind sharing. If I tell you it's fine, are
you going to
possibly put your family in harms way? I'm on the side that
suspects
it's not fine at all. I think this is a most-idiotic way to answer
your question compared
to visiting the manufacturers web site or reading the appropriate
documentation! I feel bad for your family.

What makes you think I won't double check?
If you do things properly, you wouldn't need to "double-check". You
were seeking opinions, and I have offered you several.

Ya, you called me an idiot. There may be some truth to that, but ...

When we ask for advice, we are usually looking for an accomplice.
-- Charles Varlet de La Grange

I think somebody ****ed in his cheerios this morning.

You get tired of seeing people doing stupid stuff... BTW, "Yeah"
(slang for "yes") is spelled Y-e-a-h.

Bill

If it is slang, I can spell it any way I want. That is why
it is called "slang"

You in a bad mood today? It happens. A cup of tea helps.
I wouldn't eat the cheerios.

I'm not in a bad mood. Since reading your post, I put a bit of plumber's
putty between my cheek and gums, and, though thirsty, I have been
enjoying psychedelic images. Good luck with your project!

Bill

Any dancing unicorns?