Posted to rec.woodworking

Default CPSC Proposes New Safety Rule for Tablesaws

On Tuesday, May 23, 2017 at 12:23:13 PM UTC-5, Ed Pawlowski wrote:
..
Another case of never letting the facts get in they way for a fantastic
story. And or not proofing before publishing.

It was poorly written in that part. Even the proposal is. They do not
state if the hot dogs can be or should be natural casing. If the test
is done on the Sabbath is an all beef dog required? Lots of detail left
out.

OK, Ed. Calm down over there. I was surprised that the proposal was as well written as it is now. I have a guy that I smoke cigars with that is a professional "writer" (policy, instruction leaflets,) that expresses other people's thoughts for government dissemination. He can barely spell his own name correctly two times in a row, much less determine what makes an instructive piece.

And if you read between the lines on that piece, there is credit given to another govt panel for determining the successful testing criteria... the F'in hot dog Gass has been using for years!

Robert