Posted to alt.home.repair
Muggles[_20_] Muggles[_20_] is offline

Default Solar Roof Read reply Solar is joke

On 5/22/2017 11:42 PM, Uncle Monster wrote:
On Monday, May 22, 2017 at 8:18:41 PM UTC-5, Muggles wrote:
On 5/22/2017 6:09 PM, Uncle Monster wrote:
On Monday, May 22, 2017 at 12:06:06 PM UTC-5, Ed Pawlowski wrote:
On 5/22/2017 12:15 PM, trader_4 wrote:
On Monday, May 22, 2017 at 9:16:59 AM UTC-4, wrote:
I'm loosing faith in Usenet.

This is one of the few threads in AHR that is on topic.

AHR is being attacked by spam.

You both are knowledgeable guys so lets end the ****ing context and
try to help some newbies.

Else this newsgroup is going to die.

I don't see the relevance to your comment. What is or isn't going on
in this on-topic thread has nothing to do with the new spam and I have
been responding to other legitimate posts. Actually, if you're paying
attention, the sudden increase started with the arrival of certain posters,
who brought some "friends" with them. I agree that it's under attack,
that it's probably finished, but IDK how to solve it. Someone suggested
creating a moderated group.

I don't like the idea of moderation. Sadly, this group has a lot of
crap now. I do find that putting a half dozen posters in the bozo bin
gets rid of a lot of the nonsense. Just added another this morning.
Ignoring them may help.

I rarely killfiled anyone when I was using a "Real" newsreader but there is no killfile with Google Groups. I may be forced to load a newsreader on this little stick computer because of the malicious flood of crap that's hit the newsgroup for some reason. It seems to follow certain individuals around Usenet trying to destroy any group they post in. ”Œ( à²*_à²*)”˜

[8~{} Uncle Cross Monster

I was gone all day, and when I loaded this group this evening it wanted
to d/l 300 posts. After my filters deleted all the junk, cross posts,
and trolls I only had 66 our of the 300 posts that were left to read.
--
Maggie

I wonder who the new batch of creeps is following? ”Œ( à²*_à²*)”˜

[8~{} Uncle Curious Monster

Beats me! I got rid of hundreds of posts by adding 2 new filters!

--
Maggie