Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Easier Method of Scrubbing a Deck?

On Monday, May 22, 2017 at 11:14:12 PM UTC-5, SkolVikingsGuy wrote:
replying to silver___30, SkolVikingsGuy wrote:
This is a great question. I've been googling to find exactly what you're
describing. I spent the day scrubbing the deck with the deck scrubber on a
pole. My deck was in pretty rough shape so it took quite a bit of scrubbing.
Just using the pressure washer wasn't getting the job done, and I didn't want
to overdo it. I'd like to make another pass at it and figured I'd by an
electric belt type scrubber online to save some time and effort. I'm so
surprised that one doesn't exist. I think this a great opportunity to make
some money!
--

You're too late. 8 years ago, Silver was trampled, attacked and eaten by a herd of rabid gerbils. The gerbils escaped quarantine at Gerry's Gerbil Ranch by chewing through the electrified chicken wire. Some 200 of the crazed gerbils sacrificed themselves to breach the electric fence allowing the remaining 2,300 rabid gerbils to escape. Silver was out for a morning jog and just happened to be in the wrong place at the wrong time. Terrified witnesses described the attack as the poor man being devoured by a swarm of furry piranha. Authorities used a parking lot vacuum truck to suck up the sated lethargic gerbils and deliver them to the municipal incinerator. Workers described the odor of the burning gerbils as being like barbequed chicken. It was a real tragedy. (~_~

[8~{} Uncle Sad Monster