Posted to uk.d-i-y
Rod Speed Rod Speed is offline

Default Emergence of Re-leavers

"dennis@home" wrote in message
web.com...
On 22/05/2017 16:04, whisky-dave wrote:

Leaving a free market and probably reducing your exports isn't going to
help pay for imports.

why would you reduce exports ?
whether you're importing or exporting is down to avaibility and price.

Are you saying the UK never exports anything to the EU other than as a
sole source of that product?

Corse not.

Why would the EU buy from an outside source if it can buy from inside the
EU.

To get a better product, most obviously with
whisky and docos and financial services.

Which particular imports do you think we want more of outside the EU and
which extra exports are going to pay for them?

Bit of a weird question.
What makes you think the EU won't want to export to the UK ?
If we stopped importing (or added a 50% tarrif) German cars what would
germany do stop importing British cars ?

Try reading what I said!

No point, its always lying ****.