Posted to uk.d-i-y
Rod Speed Rod Speed is offline

Default Emergence of Re-leavers

dennis@home wrote
bert wrote

And these people will still be available for seasonal work after Brexit.
We can control how long they stay here and whether we pay them in work
benefits which we can't at the moment. Thick remoaners like Denise and
Plow**** can't differentiate between Control and Closure.

Who do you think is going to pay for all this extra control?

There would in fact be **** all extra control that needs to be paid for.

Will it be worth the effort of coming to the UK for a seasonal job

No reason why not.

or will we just stop growing the crop because its cheaper to get it
elsewhere?

Unlikely. That doesnt even happen with cars.

Oh now you are going to suggest tariffs to protect our crops,

Nope.

or do you have some real ideas?

He just did. Continue to allow those who want to show up
from the EU to harvest crops if you can't find enough of the
locals that will do that work instead of putting their hands
out for benefits.