Posted to uk.d-i-y
Rod Speed Rod Speed is offline

Default Emergence of Re-leavers

"dennis@home" wrote in message
web.com...
On 22/05/2017 11:33, Tim Streater wrote:
In article , Dave Plowman (News)
wrote:

In article ,
Tim Streater wrote:
Are you too stupid to understand we already have access to that cake
without leaving the EU.

No we don't. We are constrained by having to apply EU tariffs to
imports.

Ah - right. You think our way forward is to have cheaper imports?

Would help the cost of living, eh? Last time I looked we don't grow
bananas.

Try something else as we can get bananas at zero rate from lots of
countries.

It actually looks like the ones that pay a tariff do so because they put a
tariff on EU exports to them.

Then you need new glasses BAD. That flouts WTO rules.

Maybe we could get them tariff free from more countries after brexit

No maybe about it.

but then we would probably have to pay a tariff on something we export to
them

Even sillier than you usually manage. **** all
that Britain exports competes with anything
produced in countrys that export bananas.

or to the EU.

Who cares ? Only a fool would import bananas
from the EU or anything else much food wise.

Not really going to help much is it?

More of your flagrant dishonesty.