Posted to alt.home.repair
SkolVikingsGuy SkolVikingsGuy is offline

Default Easier Method of Scrubbing a Deck?

replying to silver___30, SkolVikingsGuy wrote:
This is a great question. I've been googling to find exactly what you're
describing. I spent the day scrubbing the deck with the deck scrubber on a
pole. My deck was in pretty rough shape so it took quite a bit of scrubbing.
Just using the pressure washer wasn't getting the job done, and I didn't want
to overdo it. I'd like to make another pass at it and figured I'd by an
electric belt type scrubber online to save some time and effort. I'm so
surprised that one doesn't exist. I think this a great opportunity to make
some money!

--
for full context, visit https://www.homeownershub.com/mainte...ck-316460-.htm