Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Emergence of Re-leavers

In article ,
Tim Streater wrote:
Interesting. The average UK born is now so unfit they can no longer do
the jobs their forbears did. That is very worrying.

Not so much that they are unfit. But the set of muscles involved is no
longer used in the same way.

Yes - the only muscles they have now are in their fingers for using their
phone.

*That* is the point. Perhaps you'd like to
try it and see how *you* get on.

Why would I want to take work as a fruit picker? I'm not the one
complaining immigrants are taking my work.

But if you're reasonably young and fit, your muscles will soon adapt to
any type of work.

--
*The early bird gets the worm, but the second mouse gets the cheese *

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.