Posted to uk.d-i-y
bert[_7_] bert[_7_] is offline

Default Emergence of Re-leavers

In article . com,
lid writes
On 22/05/2017 16:14, bert wrote:

And these people will still be available for seasonal work after
Brexit. We can control how long they stay here and whether we pay
them in work benefits which we can't at the moment. Thick remoaners
like Denise and Plow**** can't differentiate between Control and Closure.

Who do you think is going to pay for all this extra control?

The controls already exist for non-EU nationals
Will it be worth the effort of coming to the UK for a seasonal job or
will we just stop growing the crop because its cheaper to get it
elsewhere?

That applies now.
Oh now you are going to suggest tariffs to protect our crops, or do you
have some real ideas?

Am I? - you are about as intelligent as Plow****.
--
bert