Posted to uk.d-i-y
Dennis@home Dennis@home is offline

Default Emergence of Re-leavers

On 22/05/2017 19:39, James Harris wrote:
On 22/05/2017 18:30, dennis@home wrote:
On 22/05/2017 16:42, James Harris wrote:

I don't know the rate for bananas but here's a good alternative. Per
IDS, last year the EU approximately trebled the tariff on oranges
from 3% to 16% to protect Spanish producers. But that, of course,
means that we all have to pay more in the shops.

https://youtu.be/bRNq-BIFnbw?t=2m10s

That's funny the governments tariff site says sweet oranges are 1.2%
for most countries. Some are zero.
Maybe its marmalade oranges?

I don't know. Can you see what the rates were when IDS made his comment?

Oh its IDS so we can safely ignore it.

All tariffs are available to view on the governments site.