Posted to uk.d-i-y
Dennis@home Dennis@home is offline

Default Emergence of Re-leavers

On 22/05/2017 16:04, whisky-dave wrote:

Leaving a free market and probably reducing your exports isn't going to
help pay for imports.

why would you reduce exports ?
whether you're importing or exporting is down to avaibility and price.

Are you saying the UK never exports anything to the EU other than as a
sole source of that product? Why would the EU buy from an outside source
if it can buy from inside the EU.

Which particular imports do you think we want more of outside the EU and
which extra exports are going to pay for them?

Bit of a weird question.
What makes you think the EU won't want to export to the UK ?
If we stopped importing (or added a 50% tarrif) German cars what would germany do stop importing British cars ?

Try reading what I said!