Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Combi or not combi - help!

In article ,
newshound wrote:
Agree with all you say, apart from the final point; gravity fed water
tank is OK *as long as you have a shower pump, and (perhaps) one for the
other DHW*. This does add £300 to the cost: don't buy a cheap shower
pump, get a Stuart Turner.

I have gravity hot water and no shower pump. And my shower is excellent.
But as with taps and pipework, has to be designed for lower pressure,
which most of the imported cheap stuff isn't.

--
*Oh, what a tangled website we weave when first we practice *

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.