Posted to sci.electronics.repair
Mike Coon[_2_] Mike Coon[_2_] is offline

Default Can't drive MicroPlanet Gravity properly

In article ,
says...

On 2017/05/21 2:20 AM, MJC wrote:
I've annoyed myself because though I have subscribed to alt.computer as
recommended here, I cannot see the list of the posts in the "Thread
pane" so cannot read the posts.

I'm sure that happened to me before, and was due to some obscure setting
that makes each item in the list zero pixels high, or something. That
time, I found the cure and applied it successfully but cannot now
remember (creeping senescence) or retrieve what that cure was...

Can anyone give me a nudge, please?

Mike.

Not knowing what your Usenet reader is or your feed I can only tell you
that when I used Thunderbird 52.1.1 (64-bit) on my MacBook Pro running
OSX 10.10.5 and pulling in Usenet from Giganews it is extremely easy to
add alt.computers (or any of the sub-groups) to my email/usenet list.

There is not a lot of chatter on a.c, a few posts a day it appears -
routers and IP cameras being the most recent chatter.

John :-#)#

Thanks John, and I too am sometimes guilty of not reading the subject
line in conjunction with the body to get the full message (that is where
I specified my newsreader). And the "newsgroup pane" displays the
number of un-read threads that should show up in the threads pane, so I
know that alt.computer (singular) should not be empty!

I am writing this in Gravity, which I have removed and re-installed; it
seems to be only my latest subscribed NG (a.c) that is giving me
trouble...

Mike.