Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Twin flourescent, both flickering

On Sunday, 21 May 2017 23:11:48 UTC+1, Fredxxx wrote:
On 21/05/2017 22:59, Rod Speed wrote:

Fredxxx wrote
Rod Speed wrote

You never could bull**** your way out of a wet paper bag.

Is that your answer to a question you have failed to answer?

Everyone can see for themselves that the question was
answered, you pathetic excuse for a lying bull**** artist.

You said it could be the cap. I have asked how:
"Can you explain, assuming the supply impedance is in the order of a
fraction of an ohm, why a capacitor can cause the perturbations in
voltage supply to cause a substantial flicker?"

Everyone can see for themselves that the question was
answered, you pathetic excuse for a lying bull**** artist.

You are incapable of providing an answer as to how a faulty capacitor
can cause flicker.

Everyone can see for themselves that you are lying
thru your ****ing teeth, as you always so when you
have got done like a ****ing dinner, as you always
are, you pathetic excuse for a lying bull**** artist.

Are you now denying your reply of "Corse it can."

to "So you've got switchstart fittings. Then it's wrong starters, bad
tubes or bad contacts. The capacitor can't cause this."

Is this your way of back-pedalling by calling me a "lying bull**** artist"?

And Adam has said that it could be the cap.

If Adam said "jump of a cliff" would you feel obliged?

You never ever could bull**** your way out of a wet paper bag.

You'll have to pardon us if we decided that Adam might just
have more of a ****ing clue what a failed cap can produce
than some gutless pathetic excuse for a lying bull**** artist.

We all know you call people names when you've lost the argument.

And even a terminal ****wit such as yourself should be
able to work out how to check if the cap is the problem
if someone was actually stupid enough to lend you a
seeing eye dog and a white cane.

And he still hasn't come back with an explanation.

why do you waste time on it?