Posted to uk.d-i-y
Rod Speed Rod Speed is offline

Default Emergence of Re-leavers

"dennis@home" wrote in message
eb.com...
On 21/05/2017 22:55, Tim Streater wrote:

I have no desire for it to fail either. I'm simply pointing out that
the undemocratic nature of the EU structures will cause it to fail. I
don't want this country to be part of that failure, which is why I
voted Leave. Everything else is secondary.

So as we had an opt out at any time why vote to leave before it fails?

So Britain doesnt have to allow any EUian who decides that its
prospects are better in Britain than where its coming from to do
that and find houses etc for those that show up with kids etc.

So Britain doesnt have to accept even the most stupid
policy decision that some ****wit unelected and
unsackable bureaucrat decides how things must be done.

So Britain doesnt have to keep pouring
billions a year down the EU rat hole.

So Britain doesnt have to keep paying tariffs
on what it imports from other than the EU.

Etc etc etc.