Posted to uk.d-i-y
bert[_7_] bert[_7_] is offline

Default Emergence of Re-leavers

In article , "Dave Plowman (News)"
writes
In article ,
James Harris wrote:
On 19/05/2017 08:57, dennis@home wrote:
In article ,
James Harris wrote:
I didn't. It was YOU who brought animosity into the discussion. Europe
is a beautiful place. And the people of Europe are our friends and
neighbours.

Friends and neighbours you wish to distance yourself from?

You may have noticed that all the brexitters think we will be free to
do what we like in Europe after brexit

They do? Are you sure?

You've not heard politician say we can set up deals with those individual
countries in the EU we'd like to after we've left? I have - on several
occasions.

So give us some quotes then.
And heard the most nonsense about how we could have the current
open border with Eire too, after leaving. How some of these idiots ever
get elected...

More of your rubbish

but that the EU won't be in the UK. They appear to be very optimistic.
Maybe that's the big difference, some people are over optimistic?

The whole basis of the leave campaign was the gamble we could have our
cake and eat it. Sensible people know gamblers always lose.

Utter ********. We will have a share of a bigger expanding cake outside
the EU.
--
bert