Posted to uk.d-i-y
Richard[_10_] Richard[_10_] is offline

Default Emergence of Re-leavers

"Tim Streater" wrote in message
.. .

In article , Dave Plowman (News)
wrote:

In article ,
Tim Streater wrote:
In article , Dave Plowman (News)
wrote:

In article ,
Handsome Jack wrote:
But I thought mass immigration was good for a country's economy,
bringing a vibrant and flexible new workforce that invariably
contributes more to the public finances than it takes out?

You plainly don't understand the difference between EU workers (and
others) coming here to work, and those fleeing oppression.

But no surprise there.

But I'd have thought even you might have noticed the numbers of
refugees
the UK has taken in is tiny.

Certainly the number taken in personally by those who held up "Refugees
welcome here" is low.

Just the sort of comment I'd expect from you, sadly.

I hope you enjoy the splendid isolation from the real world you think
you're going to get.

You're OK with these lefty hypocrites, then, are you, who all swore
blind they'd personally house a/some refugees. Then they did nothing.

Yeah. Just how many does Dave have under his roof?